Sign up HERE!
Calling All Elevated Fitness Enthusiasts! 4/20/2020 will be a date to remember!
Join our ChronicTrips elevated fitness enthusiasts as we go the distance to promote the importance of an active, elevated and healthy lifestyle. A portion of proceeds collected will be donated to New England Veterans Alliance (NEVA) to help further their mission of cultivating veterans of all conflicts, regardless of age, gender, preference or orientation, and their families through peer contact and alternative wellness. And as with all ChronicTrips events, a portion of each entry fee plants a tree in the Amazon!
Why: To advocate the importance of an active, elevated and healthy lifestyle. To build and connect a virtual community of elevated fitness enthusiasts. To raise funds for New England Veterans Alliance (NEVA). To plant trees in the Amazon.
- Must be at least 21 years old. Sign up for 5k, 10k, 13.1-mile or 26.2-mile distance option.
- On 4/20/2020, complete distance you selected at your pace on your schedule.
- Join one of many event meet-ups around the country (full meet-up schedule will be posted on ChronicTrips.com), start your own meet-up (email [email protected] to start your own), or participate with the virtual community from whatever location you'd like!
- Share training schedules and 4/20/20 plans, and ask questions through Chronic Trips Tribe!
- Post Event: Share your sucess with the Chronic Trips Tribe! We will compile it after the event so the world can see our happy, elevated, healthy community!
What You Get: (why we need your address)
- Chronic Trips Shirt
- Virtual Run Medal from High Maintenance Female
- Bib* Post-Event Recovery Salve
*The fastest reported time in the 26.2 distance category will also receive the coveted #420 bib!
Virtual run is powered by: Chronic Trips, Chronic Trips CannAthlete Team and additional kind sponsors to be announced!